Mimpi Pari

"The two hardest tests on the spiritual road are the patience to wait for the right moment and the courage not to be disappointed with what we encounter"

Name:
Location: Malaysia

Saturday, January 01, 2005

2005 Beckons!

It's 2005 already. How time flies.

Not that I'm complaining. Both 2003 and 2004 had been emotionally draining - I'm glad to see both years go. Will 2005 hold the promise of brighter things? Hope so.

I'm now officially out of The Program. It was sad to leave, but it was something that had to be done. A 3-month break beckons, before Even Bigger Program begins. Time for self-discovery, self-introspection and improvement. It's been a while since I've traveled and it would be good to see Life, from a fresh perspective. I'm jaded with life - a bit exhausted.

First on the list, is a trip to Lake Pedu on the 9th of January, followed by a holiday-cum-wedding project in Sarawak, between the 13th to 16th. In February, a trip to South Africa for a conference-cum-break and the same in Australia, in early March. It's going to be eventful.

Renovating and moving into my own condo in February, too. Have already started on books on interior decorating and am really excited to decorate the new pad. I hope I'm not a disaster, at it. :) And then, there's the salsa classes in Q-Bar, trips to the gym and my long-lost dream of beginning on my first theatre script.

A close friend told me today, that her objective in 2005, is to be happy. Sounds reasonable enough a request. Although 2005 didn't get off to such a good start with Ms. Heartbreak's departure, I hope that I can do the same, for this year.

Resolutions? I don't believe in it. Have an easier time keeping to it, when I don't list it down. But I know what needs improving in my life - it's just a matter of sparing the time for it.

May God bless my 2005!

4 Comments:

Blogger Voice said...

Hey, I'll be making my way Down Under too. But the plan is in April. You have a good year ahead. May Allah bless all of us, and may we achieve the simplicity in life which is the sweetest thing we can get.

Long Live Living Our Dreams!
=)

8:54 AM  
Blogger Najah said...

I started the new year by washing plates, getting scolded via email and being at the rotten end of a broken promise. I'm wishing hard that things start to look up soon...

Happy New Year you!

6:05 PM  
Blogger Stingrayz said...

Dear People:

Thanks for your kind wishes and all the best for your New Year too. :) If we look hard enough at the small things in life, there is much to look forward to everyday. Thank God.

2:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello fellow blogger,

If you were asked what you had done today to bring yourself closer to your goals for tomorrow, would you have an answer?

If you can’t think of anything you really should visit achieve dreams
and read all the FREE and powerful information on goal setting.

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home