Mimpi Pari

"The two hardest tests on the spiritual road are the patience to wait for the right moment and the courage not to be disappointed with what we encounter"

Name:
Location: Malaysia

Saturday, September 24, 2005

In Cherating With The Boys

By the time you read this, I would be in Cherating with some of the Regent's Ville boys.

The next few days will be a time for male bonding, secrets sharing, chicks-hunting, adventure sports, late night card games and all sorts of nature exploration. It's a time of great learning, sharing and strengthening our 24-year bond.

It's a bi-annual thing for me and the boys. And I'm glad we're having this outing before puasa, next month.

See you when I get back, folks! :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Stingrayz said...

pseudonymOus:

Welcome to my blog!

Chick hunting did not go very well, but you'd have already known that if you read the blog after this one. ;)

devil bunny:

Glad to see that you have your own blog now. :)

Oiii, don't la call the trip to Lake Pedu with The Boys, a romantic trip.

I was Jamil's roommate at that time and I assure you, there was nothing romantic about his snoring. ;)

10:00 AM  
Blogger MDR said...

that first part of the post sounded heartwrenching, Sting.. but it sure sounds like a lotta fun ur having there with the guys! :-)

2:01 AM  
Blogger Stingrayz said...

Marina:

I did have a lot of fun with The Boys, as some of the last few entries would testify! :)

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home