Mimpi Pari

"The two hardest tests on the spiritual road are the patience to wait for the right moment and the courage not to be disappointed with what we encounter"

Name:
Location: Malaysia

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

A Great Quote

This is a quote by Dag Hammarskjold, (former UN Secretary General) that I read yesterday, which has been floating around in my head:-

"Do not look back and do not dream about the future, either. It will neither give you back the past, nor satisfy your other daydreams.

Your duty, your reward, your destiny - are here and now,..."



Some parts I'm still learning, some parts I hardly do and some parts, I'm living everyday. Here and now.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Live in the present, enjoy what u have today.. I'm trying to do this at the moment..

BTW, I finally found the GUY, and I'm enjoying my time with him.. :-)

6:58 PM  
Blogger Stingrayz said...

Sharen:

Am so happy for you! :) Must intro to me. Btw, I'm in your part of town today - at Copthorne King's at Havelock Road.

Gimme a call and we'll meet up. Only here for a short while, the schedule is tight, but would love to catch up.

Najah and Fische:

Am in your part of town, married folks. Wanna meet up with the preggie Mommy and her Clark Kent. ;)

Will call you guys, in a while.

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home