Mimpi Pari

"The two hardest tests on the spiritual road are the patience to wait for the right moment and the courage not to be disappointed with what we encounter"

Name:
Location: Malaysia

Thursday, March 31, 2005

It's Finally Over

It's over.

YOU have finally disposed of me, as I expected. The grieving and healing can finally begin. I'm closing this dark chapter, once and for all. Thank you for all the lessons.

I wish you all the best in your future life, with him. May you never realize the value of what is lost, today. God bless your future life, Sweety. Don't screw it up.

And God give me strength, for the dark days ahead. I submit to your takdir for me, for you are the All-Knowing. Things don't make sense to me right now, but maybe, with divine guidance, one day it will.

But God, please make it hurt less. Please. I'm exhausted and I'm not sure I have the strength for this.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If it feels unbearable at times, just remember that it's darkest before dawn. The light is but a short distance away. And if your shoulders are tired sometimes, you're welcome to borrow ours for a bit while you gather you strength again. You have those who care for your well being so do not think you are alone.

4:59 PM  
Blogger Najah said...

I hate to use this word, but maybe this is the closure that you need. Sometimes the finality of it all gives us the strength we never knew we had.

Times like these, it helps to look at life one minute at a time. It's full of hidden blessings that we can hang on to when we think we can't get through the day. Maybe it's a friend, or a little cafe that serves our favourite comfort foods. Maybe it's an adventure (a parliamentary one at that!). Take it one step at a time.

All the best Ikan Pari(-pari? hehehe).

6:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Completely and unabashedly second Min and Najah, two wise women if ever there were any.

Min, I'm not the one with grey hairs ;)

7:58 PM  
Blogger Stingrayz said...

Thanks, girls.

Min:

Thanks for your long-distance shoulder. It has been of great help these challenging last few days.

I'm so thankful that I'm not short of friends, with caring hearts strong shoulders to offer. :)

Let Dawn come soon.

Najah:

Good idea. Life one minute at a time. Will try that. And I will look more closely at hidden blessings. I should.

And, yes, may closure bring me the strength that I need, to walk on.

Nads:

Now I've got the 3 Wise Women, advising me.

And one in particular, that makes me roll over in laughter, over the "Inggris Ranguage" at her office. Keep the laughs coming, Nads. :)

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home