Mimpi Pari

"The two hardest tests on the spiritual road are the patience to wait for the right moment and the courage not to be disappointed with what we encounter"

Name:
Location: Malaysia

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Ideal Weight

This is going to be the shortest entry ever.

I'm at my ideal weight of 75kg now. This is the heaviest I've ever been and I finally don't look skinny, for my 1.78 metres frame. Looks like my unrelenting attempt to gain weight in the last few months, has succeeded. :)

Yeayyyy!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an enviable problem my friend...

4:52 AM  
Blogger MDR said...

envy is rite :-) most of us have the opposite problem!

6:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's not hard bro,
just spend more time at Bakin' Boys..hehehehehe

4:37 PM  
Blogger Stingrayz said...

Najah:

That's what you think. It's no fun being Tom Kurus, all one's life, you know. ;)


Marina:

That's what husbands are for, dear. To keep the motivation going. ;)

Remember the lyrics of P. Ramlee's song "Tiru Macam Saya"? There's a moral to that song,...;D


Ervan:

My weight's not all that important to me. I'll be right behind you in the hot cookie line,...;),...ahem!

7:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ray, I am only just reading your blog today! Stop harping about your weight. And stop the other thing as well! sheesh ...

8:09 PM  
Blogger Stingrayz said...

Xena:

But I'm finally happy with my weight.

And about the other thing,...at least, now you know that I'm not imagining that I'm gaining weight, right? ;)

1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home