Mimpi Pari

"The two hardest tests on the spiritual road are the patience to wait for the right moment and the courage not to be disappointed with what we encounter"

Name:
Location: Malaysia

Monday, April 17, 2006

Kamelia - by Sweet Charity

A part of the lyrics goes - I think the chorus part goes (as I remember it from karaoke) as follows:-


Tiba-tiba
Langkahku terhenti
Sejuta tangan telah menahanku
Ingin ku maki

Mereka berkata
Tak perlu kau berlari
Mengejar mimpi yang tak pasti

Hari ini
Juga mimpi
Maka biarkan ia datang,
ke hatimu
ke hatimu.


This is a great 70's song by Sweet Charity. :) Very few karaoke songs are this much fun to sing.

4 Comments:

Blogger Stingrayz said...

Noni:

Waaah, you Minah Rock, ah?

That's good info, dear. Will look up the Kupu Kupu Kertas and Kamelia II. Ebiet's guitar version must be great!

7:25 PM  
Blogger Stingrayz said...

Noni:

Yeah, was a bit free this morning. :)

Actually, free this whole week because Due Dilligence process is held up because my investor is in Vietnam.

So, this week just continuing with the soft marketing to dealers and searching for new office/assembly plant premises in Glenmarie.

Your name is in the Kupu-Kupu inlay? Waaah,...I'm friends dengan orang glamour, maaaan,...time to introduce me to Siti Nurhaliza!

Jom,...let me save her from the clutches of Dato' K. Hehehehhe,...

12:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, the Sweet Charity song u sang was actually Camellia II, part of a four-part Camellia series which traces his love for (and eventual loss of) Camellia. FYI I've been listening to Ebiet songs (Camellia II was one of my favourites) since I was in primary school :)

Salam
ZR

8:01 PM  
Blogger Stingrayz said...

ZR:

Primary school? Yeah, go on and point out how young you are compared to dinosaur old me. :D

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home