Mimpi Pari

"The two hardest tests on the spiritual road are the patience to wait for the right moment and the courage not to be disappointed with what we encounter"

Name:
Location: Malaysia

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Topeng Yang Lusuh

Tulus itu
suatu kitab hilang
manusia hari ini
Kepuraan tidak sudah
membaluti motif serong

Topeng itu
walaupun lusuh dimakan zaman
rajin dipakai insan rakus
batinnya lapar dahaga
bergelumang rezeki haram

Tekad itu
azam melawan manusia palsu
yang sujudnya kanan Tuhan, sembahnya kiri Iblis
bermain wayang, mencari kuasa
tapi khianat di puncak, lupa segala amanah

Tabah itu
rasa insan minoriti
Tidak ingin kompromi, enggan maruah dijual
persetankan destinasi akhir
asal hidup bergenggam prinsip

Tawakkal itu
usaha melawan badai sesat
ukurnya bukan menang kalah
tapi bak terang bulan dipagari pekat malam,
Tunggal setia, sumber inspirasi si pencinta


Nukilan:
Stingrayz
11 April 2007

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

err ... do tell

8:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was quite succinct & beautiful my dear.

S'times it's the things that matters most to us that brings out the innermost thoughts & feelings.

Let's not lose the faith. Others may stray, but as long as we listen to our hearts & stay on the "right" path, we'll be ok.

Yes, it is a test for you. It will be nerve-wrecking and heart wrenching, and you DO have the strength to see it through. And we'll help to see you through. :)

Don't Be Sad.
(Maybe it's time I pass it back to you for a refresher course ;)

10:48 AM  
Blogger Stingrayz said...

Xena:

I think you already know the story, right?


Perseverance:

Thanks, dear. Yes, it is one of the toughest tests I've ever had to face so far.

But unless we take a stand where it matters and where we can make a difference, all this talk about anti-corruption, is mere talk.

I am greatly saddened, over the discovery. :( It disappoints me, more than many other things have, in the past.

Day by day, it seems like I'm slowly losing the number of people whom I respect enough, for me to be their follower.

But I'm thankful that in these moments, I'm surrounded by the strength of my friends and the fortitude of their good values.

It helps that they reinforce some of the things that I truly believe in and they give me the courage to follow-through and they have faith in me, to do what's right.

And that includes you, my dear. :) Thank you for your support, as always.

1:01 PM  
Blogger Intan said...

Don't give up, keep on fighting!

7:55 AM  
Blogger Stingrayz said...

Intan:

Thanks, dear. :)

Selagi hayat dikandung badan - I will not give up. InsyaAllah.

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home