Mimpi Pari

"The two hardest tests on the spiritual road are the patience to wait for the right moment and the courage not to be disappointed with what we encounter"

Name:
Location: Malaysia

Friday, June 29, 2007

Love and Shanghai Awaiting

Just one more week from now, I will be in Shanghai with (God willing) the future Mrs Stingray and her family. :)

(Before anyone wonders - yes, she is Malaysian - it's a long story)

I won't lie about it - I'm excited as hell! :) Giddy, in fact - am counting the hours! :D


This trip to Shanghai will be meaningful, in more ways than one.

It's a time for us to be together and to plan in detail, for her return to Malaysia soon. And for our future plans, together.

It's a time for me to get to know people, who may become my family members soon.

And as a bonus - it's my first trip to China and I've always been fascinated by the city that has been claimed to be the "New York of The East".

There's much to celebrate and to be thankful for.

Thank you, God.

Despite all the challenges that you've thrown me, in the last few months (and years) - the blessings of love now bestowed upon me, is more than what I could ever expect. She is totally committed and unrelenting in her love - and I'm lucky that she chose me.

See you soon, Mrs Stingray! :) I love you with all my heart.

10 Comments:

Blogger Mme RoSsé said...

aloha
china is a great place. embrace the beauty and understand their differences, you will have a great time :)
cheers.

ps: giddy eh... :)

5:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

China sounds great! Been to Kunming & loved it! Am sure you'll have a wonderful time & hope all goes well with the missus & her family :)

Greyster

12:05 AM  
Blogger Dian said...

Omigod omigod omigod!

Firstly, I'm so jealous you're going to Shanghai. My mum's been to Shanghai at least twice already, and just a couple of weeks ago she was in Kunming and Shangri-La.

Secondly, you're going with future in-laws? Omigod omigod OMIGOD!!!

I wish you all the best and happiness in the world, brother!

4:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you on the verge of crossing the marital threshold? :)

5:30 AM  
Blogger D said...

:)

Seronoknya.

8:50 PM  
Blogger Najah said...

wahhhh... is it too early to say congratulations?

9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I hope things will go smoothly for you. And jangan lupa layarkan kad undangan perkahwinan to me as well, ok?

It's good to have the last laugh, kan?

Tun Teja

11:52 PM  
Blogger Stingrayz said...

Dame Rosse:

Thanks. Will keep that in mind. :)


Anonymous (Greyster):

Thanks! :)


Dian:

Hahaha! Yes, I will be with her parents too, in Shanghai. :)

And thank you for all your kind wishes, little sister. I'll need all the luck I can get.

As for Shanghai - just drag the hubby to go-lah! Tell him it's for the 2nd honeymoon treat! ;)


Clarissa:

Am not telling. ;) Make your own guess. Hehe!


Danyanova:

Lebih seronok dari naik roller-coaster. :)


Najah:

Depends on what the congratulations is for. :)


Anonymous (Tun Teja):

InsyaAllah, when there is such an event, I will definitely invite you.

Maybe within 2008, kot. ;)

There's only one thing better than having the last laugh - it's having the last love. :)

12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would like to wish you good luck and have a good time before you go. Bon Voyage!

8:18 PM  
Blogger Stingrayz said...

Babu:

Thanks, bro'. I do appreciate it. :)

2:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home