Mimpi Pari

"The two hardest tests on the spiritual road are the patience to wait for the right moment and the courage not to be disappointed with what we encounter"

Name:
Location: Malaysia

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

When Good Sense Prevails

Mr Default has been put in his place by the Council members and perhaps, his egotistical power-crazy ways have been curbed.

I must say that I was quite surprised by Council's decision - I had given up all hope and had almost prepared my resignation letter.

But thank God for The NGO, good sense prevailed - and my faith in the collective wisdom of the Council, is somewhat restored.

I was afraid that the courage to stand up and be fair and just, was lacking, by the majority - after all the seat of the presidency is a powerful seat and to gamble against it, would make someone either brave or foolish.

I was wrong - and I've never been SO glad to be proven wrong, before.

There are moments in life, when you remember why you started on this journey and why you continue fighting the good fight, in the stubborn and obstinant way that you do.

For me, this is certainly one of them. It gives me strength to keep on fighting and to do the right thing.

Might isn't always right. Occasionally, right proves to be far mightier than might.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home