Mimpi Pari

"The two hardest tests on the spiritual road are the patience to wait for the right moment and the courage not to be disappointed with what we encounter"

Name:
Location: Malaysia

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Emotional Fasting - Ended

The target was for the emotional fasting to last, till after Raya. The bad news is that it won't last that long.

The good news is that I'm in a happy place for now, emotionally and I'm giving up the fast for something that's very promising and holds a lot of potential, for the future.

It's too hard to explain to people - so I shall not. I'll tell everyone after it all sounds a bit more normal.

All you need to know is that I'm happy. Very. :)

It's true what they say - when you least expect it, it creeps up on you.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're breaking you're fast?! I'm all for that hon...

I'm happy that you're happy.

1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup, it happens when u least expect it. Good on you and I wish you all the happiness in the world.

Tun Teja

5:56 PM  
Blogger Stingrayz said...

Anonymous:

Thanks! :)


Anonymous (Tun Teja):

Thank you, dear. :)

I wish the same for myself and for the dearest people to me.

Surprises are good in life - they should happen more often.

10:40 PM  
Blogger Azmir Ismail said...

* humming to Bonnie Raitt's " Love Sneaking Up On You " :D ...

11:03 AM  
Blogger Stingrayz said...

omecool20:

Bonnie Raitt is cool, isn't she? :)

10:16 PM  
Blogger XMOCHA said...

wah, very happy for you!

12:57 AM  
Blogger Stingrayz said...

xmocha:

Thanks! :)

8:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, been a while since i last visit this blog - and it's always great to hear when someone is happy!! Wish u Well :)

Greyster

3:12 AM  
Blogger Stingrayz said...

Greyster:

Thanks! :)

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home